Certificate in Accountancy (CAP)
For a list of approved courses for the Certificate in Accountancy, please view the course offerings.
To earn the CAP Certificate, a student must:
- completed 10 CAP 5000-level courses.
- earn a minimum letter grade of "C" in each of the 10 CAP courses.
- have a minimum accounting and cumulative GPA of 2.0.
Certificate in Internal Audit
To earn the Internal Audit certificate, a student must:
- Complete three (3) required courses. Courses cannot be substituted for the required list.
- Earn a minimum letter grade of "B" for each certificate course.
- Have a minimum cumulative and accounting GPA of 2.5.
Internal Audit Certificate Courses
|Course||Course Title||Semester Availability|
|ACCT 5375||Internal Audit and Entity Control Environment||Fall and Spring|
|ACCT 5378||Control and Security of Financial Information||Fall and Spring*|
|ACCT 5379||Enterprise Risk Management||Fall and Spring|
*Not offered in Fall 2022
Interested in learning more about the CAP certificates or course offerings? Please attend one of our recruiting events or contact the CAP Admissions Coordinator at [email protected].
Request a Certificate
Current CAP students should contact the CAP Advisor at [email protected] to request a certificate.
Certificates are usually mailed 4-6 weeks after final grades are posted to the student's record.