Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
Dedicated to the development and application of best practices in the real estate profession.
The mission of the Center is to provide professional, practice-based programs that complement the academic curriculum of the Real Estate Program.
The Center will be guided by the principles and values of Mr. Stanford Alexander, whose legacy of real estate professional practice, personal integrity and dedication to community service stands as a beacon for the Real Estate Program to achieve its goal of becoming a nationally recognized practice-based Real Estate Program.
Principles and Values of the Center
- Enduring Quality
- Market Driven
- Financial Success
- Community Stewardship
Governance of the Center
The Executive Advisory Board Center Committee is responsible for governance of the Center’s programs, operations and finances.
Programs of the Center
- Executive Advisory Board
- Professional Real Estate Organization Partnerships
- Associates, UH Bauer Real Estate Center
- Philanthropy-Financial Resource Development
- Student Recruitment
- Bauer Graduate Real Estate Club
- Undergraduate Real Estate Scholars
- Career Counseling and Placement Support